On Mon, 2012-11-26 at 15:00 +0100, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> I filled the doodle in a very conservative way, because my constraints
> are related to particular week-ends with some family constraints. If
> we had a week-end granularity I would probably have added more
> checkboxes.

I just wanted to find the best period for most people, then we can
discuss the specific day. Let's see what comes out.
Remember that the user conference will not be during weekend, I can
schedule it on Monday or Thursday, but Friday already becomes
problematic since a lot of students go back home.

> PS: the number of answers is a bit disappointing anyway.

I'm going to close the Doodle next Monday.

Alessandro