Le 26/11/2012 15:18, Alessandro Di Federico a écrit :
I just wanted to find the best period for most people, then we can
discuss the specific day. Let's see what comes out.
Remember that the user conference will not be during weekend, I can
schedule it on Monday or Thursday, but Friday already becomes
problematic since a lot of students go back home.

Tyupically, meetings are indeed from Friday to Monday

PS: the number of answers is a bit disappointing anyway.

I'm going to close the Doodle next Monday.

Yes, and then we'll see whether it is worth bothering.