On Wed, 2012-12-12 at 15:59 +0100, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> I guess you have first to pick a date :) Organize your conference
> according to the local constraints and then tell us what the
> possibilities are. Then, depedning on how many people really can come,
> you will know whether there will be a developers meeting :)

Our plan is to make the user conference on Monday 13th of May, in the
afternoon. So we could have the dev meeting the previous day, on Sunday
12th of May.

Rough plan:
- Saturday May 11th: everyone arrives in Milan;
- Sunday May 12th: full day developer meeting;
- Monday May 13th: user conference in the afternoon;
- Monday May 13th evening/Tuesday May 14th: everyone leaves;

Please let me know how many would join!

BTW: Lars told me that we have funds to pay your stay (not the flight!).
I can take care of finding a good hotel.

Ale