On 07/04/13 09:34, Kornel Benko wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 7. April 2013 um 01:36:52, schrieb Tommaso Cucinotta
> <tomm...@lyx.org>
>> I came up with this trivial patch for the kind of scenario you proposed.
>> Simply,
>> export an regexp inset using the text, rather than math, "encoding" rules.
>> AFAICS, one might usefully be willing to write text (and special chars) in a
>> regexp context.

> For normal text it is wonderful :).

So, it's in: [6a3792bd/lyxgit].

In the end, using non-ASCII for finding in regular text seems more needed than
in maths.

If you can spot other issues after this commit, pls let me know (except for
finding
the non-ASCII in maths through regexps, which now doesn't work and we know, but
perhaps
one day I'll find some time to rework the engine).

Thanks,

        T.