Vincent van Ravesteijn wrote:
> > Also if you are heading towards final freezing it would be nicer if we know
> > the time schedule sooner than 2 weeks ahead.
> >
> Yes, a nice schedule is always better. On the other hand, if people do have
> new features that they definitely want to have in 2.1, they should have
> communicate about it in an earlier stage when I asked for it, or they
> should make sure they finish it on a two weeks notice. I asked a few months
> ago what features people wanted to get in, and I'm still waiting for those
> features to get ready. I can't ask again now, and wait until all new
> features that are proposed now will be ready, and then ask again... etc.

No, don't worry I don't ask about new features, but there might be different
things people have in mind to do before release is out (like the translations
or similar) and this can take some time.

> > > (I will send a separate mail about which topics I know that are being
> > > prepared for LyX2.1)
> >
> > I plan to finish the cleanup of includes in our headers/cpp files.
> >

> Is there any urgency to do this before 2.1 release ?

Once I started I will finish it ;) It's true I haven't announced it
but you haven't hinted time of freeze either so please bear with me.

It would be helpful if you are more talkative about your plans and schedule.

Pavel