22/05/2013 10:15, Vincent van Ravesteijn:
Op 22-5-2013 9:29, Jerry schreef:

The recent work to correct slow scrolling is not included?
Jerry

I'm not sure I know which work you mean. Besides, is this really a new
feature or just a bugfix ?

I guess this is the patch from pdv we discussed in Milano.

Jerry, unfortunately this patch cannot go in in its present form and we did not find the time to do the cleanup in Milano. Too much time was spent at the meeting debating the virtues of C++11, cmake or Qt instead of coding :-|

This is difficult stuff and has to be done carefully.