On Monday 22 January 2001 15:26, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
> Angus Leeming <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> | Dekel, you'll have to tell me more. What information should be contained
in
> | InsetBibtex?
>
> We really should finish the guii for these insets before adding too
> many new features.

But this is one and the same thing. Even if we don't add any new features, we
should at least know in which direction we're heading. That way, the
container can be designed correctly now and the functionality added later (by
Dekel!).

So my question still stands. What will insetBibtex contain one day and can
it, therefore, be derived cleanly from InsetCommand, or not?

Even, if I were to port it as is, I'd want to answer this last question
anyway. To my mind the inset currently contains 2 LaTeX commands. So, the
question can be rephrased as:

Does "bibliographystyle" belong in the inset or is this a document-wide
option?

Angus