On Monday 22 January 2001 16:10, Dekel Tsur wrote:
> > Does "bibliographystyle" belong in the inset or is this a document-wide
> > option?
>
> bibtopic does allow having different styles for different bibliographies,
> but it probably doesn't make sense to do it.

Then, does this design make sense.

* Set \bibliographystyle for the entire document (ie use the Document popup).

* InsetBibtex/FormBibtex to contain per-bibliography info. ie now:
        \bibliography{$db_out}
   and perhaps in future
        \begin{btSect}[$style]{$db_out}
                \$level{$title}
                \btPrintCited or \btPrintNotCited
        \end{btSect}

I'd suggest one InsetBibtex per bibliography (ie in future only allow one
\btPrintCited per inset). However, I don't know how \btPrintNotCited works.
Don't you have to say WHICH references you wish to appear in the bibliography?