Le 14/09/15 10:17, Pål Næverlid Sævik a écrit :
But, of course, there are always features I would like included and
certain improvements that I can envision. I know c++ pretty well, and am
curious if I would be able to make some contributions to the source
code. But I have never participated in an open source project before,
and the initial effort required to get involved is somewhat daunting...

I hope you will manage to set it up. I cannot help unfortunately, but we could definitely use a new Windows developer !