On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 07:10:13AM +0200, Uwe Stöhr wrote:
> commit ce933b1e14fc9e18f2cb3f987ce84d068a3b1d44
> Author: Uwe Stöhr <uwesto...@lyx.org>
> Date:   Mon Oct 19 07:10:09 2015 +0200
>
>     colored-boxes.lyx: new example file for the tcolorbox.module
>
>     - also improve the tcolorbox.module
>
>     This is a fileformat change - only to be able to revert the new styles
> defined in the module.

Is that code in the preample needed, Uwe? It would be nice to keep the
examples as clean as possible. This example file does not compile with
system fonts (using either XeTeX or LuaTeX). If I delete everything from
the preamble after

% increase link area for cross-references and autoname them,

then the system font tests pass.

Does increasing the link area for cross-references and autoname them
help to show off the features in the example file that are the main
purpose?

Scott