Op 25-10-2015 om 22:12 schreef Uwe Stöhr:
Am 25.10.2015 um 11:08 schrieb Georg Baum:

And if something is wrong with them, we should invest the time and improve
our formatted references support, instead of fiddling with the premable.

I set up
www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/9817
for this issue.

And no, using a feature of a well-known package like hyperref is not fiddling. I know the hyperref author personally and it was him who gave me the hint to use \autoref. Thus please be fair in judging me as "fiddler". Moreover, this preamble code is in the docs since about 10 years.

Uwe

Why do you choose the option by which you feel offended ? Georg just considers to improve the support, so maybe to teach LyX about autoref, instead of using preamble code. He does not judge you.

Vincent