On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 04:56:34PM +0100, Uwe Stöhr wrote:
> Am 20.11.2015 um 01:36 schrieb Scott Kostyshak:
>
> >For both TeX fonts and system fonts? For me they only compile with TeX
> >fonts.
>
> Here too. But why do you insist to compile with non-TeX fonts?

Well this is a separate conversation. In this particular case though,
you took my quote out of context. The full context is the following:

>> 112   export/examples/H-P-statements_pdf[45]_systemF
>>
>> I cannot reproduce this, I have hpstatement 2013/07/02 v1.01 and both
>> H-P-statements_pdf4 and H-P-statements_pdf5 works here.

>For both TeX fonts and system fonts? For me they only compile with TeX
>fonts.
>
> Here too. But why do you insist to compile with non-TeX fonts?

You stated that you cannot reproduce the results of the test. So the
conversation was about the test and about whether you could reproduce
the results. The test states "systemF" which means "system fonts" (or
"non-TeX fonts".

Scott