Am Montag, 11. Januar 2016 um 11:14:30, schrieb Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
<lasgout...@lyx.org>
> Le 11/01/2016 11:07, Pavel Sanda a écrit :
> > Kornel Benko wrote:
> >> This all is getting more and more confusing. Too complicated (at least for
> >> me)
> >
> > You edit document.
> > You decide to use git.
> > You set up the look/behaviour things your care about ('Is CT ON/OFF')
> > You freeze those settings so working with git is less annoying.
>
> This is an issue I had too. Freezing settings seems more interesting
> that setting them to false. It is more work too, maybe too much work
> actually.
>
> JMarc

Why on earth should it be in the lyx-file? The above reads as if it were a user
selection for this file.
No need to save it in the file.
Yes, I understood the problem of a collaborative user opening this file the
first time.
But he has it too, if the value is default in the lyx file.
And if it is not default, so he has to define it for himself anyway to be on
the safe side.

'Freeze the behaviour for me (one way or another)' is all one needs IMHO.

        Kornel