Am 11.01.2016 um 12:01 schrieb Kornel Benko <kor...@lyx.org>:

> Am Montag, 11. Januar 2016 um 11:14:30, schrieb Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
> <lasgout...@lyx.org>
>>>
>>> You edit document.
>>> You decide to use git.
>>> You set up the look/behaviour things your care about ('Is CT ON/OFF')
>>> You freeze those settings so working with git is less annoying.
>>
>> This is an issue I had too. Freezing settings seems more interesting
>> that setting them to false. It is more work too, maybe too much work
>> actually.
>>
>> JMarc
>
> Why on earth should it be in the lyx-file?

Since it is logically tied to the file contents, IMHO.
If I want change tracking I want it regardlessly of the
location of the document. It doesn’t matter if I copy it
to another computer or upload it to drop-box or save it
in a git repository.

I know, there are other opinions here. But that’s mine.

Stephan