Am 12.01.2016 um 00:55 schrieb Kornel Benko:

* for hunspell_include_dir I get this path:
D:/LyXGit/Master/3rdparty/hunspell/1.3.3/src
* for iconv_include_dir I get this path:
D:/LyXGit/Master/compile-2010/libiconv/include

This seems wrong to me. I expect that in both cases the files from
D:/LyXGit/Master/3rdparty are taken. and indeed when generating CMake it
tells me that it cannot find iconv.

You are right. Looks like somehow the variable 'UNIX' is set, because for
windows
the package ICONV should no be searched.
Please try attached patch.

many thanks.
I tried this but I cannot see a difference:

- still
 D:/LyXGit/Master/compile-2010/libiconv/include
is found by CMake when running it from scratch (which does not exist) and not
 D:\LyXGit\Master\3rdparty\libiconv\1.14\include

- in the CMake GUI (CMake 3.4.1) I still cannot click in the path of
  iconv_include_dir
  to change it via a button (with 3 dots) that appears on the right
  side of the path
  (This works for all other paths in CMake.)

2 other CMake issues:

- I think that -LYX_3RDPARTY_BUILD=1 should by default be set in CMake when running it from scratch for a new build.

- The LYX_MAN_DIR defaults on Windows to
  /usr/local/man/man1
  which is not a valid path

thanks and regards
Uwe