Le 16/01/2016 22:26, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :

It is somehow better, but it is very strange because the behaviour is not
consistent: most of the time it selects the word before, but sometimes it
selects the separator (i.e. separator is removed if I type a key). I get the
second behaviour if I quadruple-click (!!) on the separator or after it (but
this was not the only way).

So, what would be missing is a visual indication that the separator was
selected. I don't know how to do that, but maybe someone else does.

Forgot to reply to this one.

I do not know. I would agree with the logic that the separator cannot be
selected. I think the visual indication is a separate issue, the issue
being more that it does not behave in a predictable fashion.