Le 16/01/2016 18:34, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 11:15:44PM +0100, Enrico Forestieri wrote:
On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 06:40:21PM +0000, Guillaume Munch wrote:

Maybe ¶ does not grow on you as it did on me, but ultimately it is going
to be your call.

Maybe ¶ is also easier to implement and distinguishable by its different
shading rather than color.

I just discovered the reversed pilcrow sign ⁋ (u+204b) and used this in
the attached patch. If this is acceptable as a parbreak separator there
would be no problem as regards distinguishability.

The patch seems safe to me although I am not an expert of such code.
However, for the reversed pilcrow, there was issues with it recently
(see d9524321).

I noticed something interesting: a parbreak separator can be used in the
middle of an itemize environment to start a new latex paragraph in the
item (using existing tricks to get to get the cursor after the
separator) as an alternative to using a new lyx paragraph + indentation.

Guillaume