Am 17.01.2016 um 08:06 schrieb Scott Kostyshak:

I would release the beta with the available Windows installer, but would also
mention, that because of men power this time on Windows there will be nothing
better that beta quality.
In the announcement you could mention that we are busy improving this, but that
at the moment no Windows developer has the time to create a reliable installer
and that we are very interested in someone who wanna help out.
It would be a starter project which could be done without C++ knowledge.

Good idea. We can indeed put a note in the announcement of the beta
release.

Initially I didn't like the idea to do a 5.5.1 msvc2010 release but it seems we have to go this way ATM.

I fixed the build script for msvc2010 and when Uwe could build the installer after the final release commits, I think we could drop the
warning about the installer. It would be as stable as before.

Scott