Am 18. Januar 2016 09:33:17 MEZ, schrieb "Uwe Stöhr" <uwesto...@web.de>:

> [...]

You mean the installer instructions? Yes I tried yesterday and it worked. I
also saw your nsh changes in git. I further plan to investigate how a mingw
build could be integrated. Also I wonder what for files from the zip packages
are really needed and if there would be a better place than a downloadable zip
file for them.