Am 19.01.2016 um 04:53 schrieb Scott Kostyshak:

Please, do not sacrifice hours of sleep.

I know but I had only this week and will soon have not much time for LyX. So the task was now or never.

This was not my intention. I just meant that the Windows installer was
the only thing left before beta. That is all I wanted to say. Nothing
more. Perhaps this is a language issue. I think I see what you mean that
"waiting" could mean that I am sitting around impatiently wondering
where the Windows installer is.

Yes, this was how I understood it.
However, I had some time the weekend to almost finish the documentation. I hope it will be ready this week.

Then it is even proposed‎ to state in the release announcement that LyX has no
developer to build on Windows and to create an installer. That hurts!

I thought this is what you wanted. I thought you wanted help with
development of a Windows installer or for someone to replace you so that
LyX development would not be so stressful.

I want more developers on Windows. And if anybody else could build the installer it would be perfect. So asking for new developers is always fine with me, but we cannot state that we don't have anybody to build a sufficient installer. That would be marketing suicide.

regards Uwe