Am 19.01.2016 um 22:09 schrieb Uwe Stöhr:
Am 19.01.2016 um 17:15 schrieb Peter Kümmel:

I'll move them again out of the source tree.

But then users might have a problem. For example my git older for master
is D:\LyXGit\Master. It is forbidden to create a new folder in
D:\LyXGit to assure that no folders can be deleted there.

But this is only a special setting on your system.

(E.g. that due to a bug
or whatever D:\LyXGit\Master is deleted.) Within master one can of
course write. I wrote this once somewhere and that is why I set up my
git folder this way.

But OK, your decision.

- I also added
   RMDIR /S /Q %LYX_SOURCE%\build-result-5-2010
   to assure a clean rebuild. Otherwise files that were removed or
   renamed in Git or for a new LyX release could still be in the
LYX_INSTALLED folder.

This was already there.

setting LYX_BUILD could be done at any time.

And each run ensures LYX_BUILD exists, then removed LYX_BUILD and then creates it again:

mkdir %LYX_BUILD%
rmdir /s/q %LYX_BUILD%
mkdir %LYX_BUILD%

So  LYX_BUILD is always empty at the beginning.

But at the wrong position. It must be before
set LYX_BUILD=%LYX_SOURCE%\..\build-result-5-2010

Otherwise you get an error when compiling LyX with your script the
second time. because when executing the script the second time the
folder build-result-5-2010 already exists so the creation of it fails.
Th result is that LyX is then built inside the CMake folder and lots of
warnings - things that newbies won't understand and that is not the
desired behavior.
Just execute the script twice to the the problem.

Therefore please leave RMDIR before set LYX_BUILD.

Could you nevertheless please look at the CMake bugs:
http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/9927
so that others won't have the same problems as I had?

You mean, these flags should be automatically enabled by cmake without the need to pass them as argument when calling cmake?

many thanks and best regards
Uwe