Am 19.01.2016 um 02:24 schrieb Uwe Stöhr:
Am 18.01.2016 um 10:18 schrieb Peter Kümmel:

Maybe there is still a Qt 4 qmake.exe in PATH.

No, the solution are path changes:

- Qt is installed here in
   C:\Qt\Qt5-5-1-2010\5.5\msvc2010\bin

Ah, this explains all problems!

   not in
   C:\Qt\Qt5.5.1-2010\5.5\msvc2010\bin
   (don't know why, I could change that if you prefer)

- set LYX_BUILD=%LYX_SOURCE%\build-result-5-2010
   instead of
   set LYX_BUILD=%LYX_SOURCE%\..\build-result-5-2010
   (this quit the build operations because the folder could not be created)

- set GNUWIN32_DIR=%LYX_SOURCE%\lyx-windows-deps-msvc2010
   instead of
   set GNUWIN32_DIR=%LYX_SOURCE%\..\lyx-windows-deps-msvc2010
   (same issue as above)

I'll move them again out of the source tree.

- I also added
   RMDIR /S /Q %LYX_SOURCE%\build-result-5-2010
   to assure a clean rebuild. Otherwise files that were removed or
   renamed in Git or for a new LyX release could still be in the
LYX_INSTALLED folder.

This was already there.

With these changes your script works for me. Also the merged build works.

To avoid confusions and to re-enable myself to build devel versions of
LyX 2.2 I restored my script in Git and upload your version with my
changes as
"build5-2010-installer"
to clarify that this is the one-click file to build LyX for an installer.

I removed the now 2 unused build scripts.

I hope that this is fine for you. Feel free to change something in the
one-click script and I will change my paths accordingly.

OK.

Many thanks,
Peter

regards Uwe