Le 24/01/2016 11:57, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :

Thanks, I tested the patch and it works well. The new method
GuiPainter::path method seems safe because it is very similar to other ones
in GuiPainter. The other changes look ok, as for the symbol choice Richard
seemed positive about it. Please commit it, you have my +1.

I (reluctantly :) committed it with some small tweaks to make it more
appealing.

Why do you say reluctantly? I have already given my opinion on this new
symbol, and cannot argue on matters of taste if there is a majority of
voiced opinions in its favour. So I hope that at least both you and
Richard like it.