On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 10:37:23PM -0500, Guillaume Munch wrote:

> Enrico: the width of the line of the plain separator changed, as you can
> see, which I guess was not intended.

For the new symbol I used the width of 'n' instead of 'm'. As both kind
share the same base width, I tried to compensate choosing the width of
the plain separator as 8 times the width of 'n', while it previously
was 5 times the width of 'm'. I didn't care to measure the widths as I
deemed it not so important. Note also that this is font dependent.
You are welcome to suggest something different than 8 if you find it
is too large or too narrow with respect to the previous width.

--
Enrico