Le 19/01/2016 16:44, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 10:37:23PM -0500, Guillaume Munch wrote:

Enrico: the width of the line of the plain separator changed, as you can
see, which I guess was not intended.

For the new symbol I used the width of 'n' instead of 'm'. As both kind
share the same base width, I tried to compensate choosing the width of
the plain separator as 8 times the width of 'n', while it previously
was 5 times the width of 'm'. I didn't care to measure the widths as I
deemed it not so important. Note also that this is font dependent.
You are welcome to suggest something different than 8 if you find it
is too large or too narrow with respect to the previous width.

I do not mind so much about the width itself. However what my screenshot showed is that the line is shorter than the actual width of the spearator. As you can see the paragraph mark is further on the right, which maybe is confusing, and I thought was not intended.

If this is really intended, tell me and I will review your patch. Otherwise I will be waiting for a corrected patch.