Le 18/01/2016 19:19, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 08:00:18PM -0500, Richard Heck wrote:
On 01/12/2016 06:53 PM, Enrico Forestieri wrote:
What about a symbol like the attached one? It resembles a pilcrow with a
left pointing arrow.

That looks good to me, and of course we don't want to rely upon color,
especially red.

The attached patch implements this symbol.

I tried using GuiPainter::arc but did not succeed in convincing Qt
to draw the arc such that its ends were fitting the horizontal strokes.
As a consequence, the symbol was looking really ugly. So, I implemented
GuiPainter::path to draw paths with bezier curves and now the symbol
looks nice.

For anybody curious, here is how it looks like.

Enrico: the width of the line of the plain separator changed, as you can see, which I guess was not intended.