On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 10:34:50AM +1000, Allan Rae wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, Michael Schmitt wrote:
> > in the citation dialog there is a problem with the OK button:
> >
> > 1. Select a citation
> > 2. Select another citation
> > 3. Remove one of the two citations
> > 4. Click on the other citation
> >     --> the OK button is disabled
>
> This is the problem Angus is asking ButtonController questions about.  It
> is being worked on and a fix should be available soon.

It seems that the problem described above has already been fixed.
But there are still some issue with the enabling of the OK/Update buttons:

1. If I open a Citation inset, add a citation and then delete it, then the
OK/Update buttons do not become disabled.

2. When inserting a new reference, if I press the "goto ref" button then
the OK/Update buttons become disabled.
This also happen if you open an existing reference, make a change, and then
press the "goto ref" button.

3. Making a change in the "text after" field in the citation dialog doesn't
enable the OK/Update buttons.