On Monday 19 February 2001 09:48, Dekel Tsur wrote:
> Perhaps you should finish the Natbib code, and merge it to HEAD.
> Maybe we can then release a new version.

I've left this alone for a while, perhaps because I got a little overloaded
with suggestions. Having mulled things over for a while, I think that I'll
use the branch to get the core natbib functionality working. That is, I'll
not do anything to hide natbib from the user, so the Document dialog will
retain a use_natbib button.

That leaves core natbib functionality. Specifically:
1. InsetCommandParams should be extended to take multiple Options. I have
retained all the suggestions about maps and such made previously about how to
implement this.
2. Modify the LyX file format to store multiple Options.
3. (Perhaps) modify the Citation dialog to hide the (citet, citep,
citeauthor) commands as something else.

I think that this is all that needs doing to get working natbib citations.

Angus