Angus Leeming <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| > Do do the multiple arg featrues right I think we need NEW_INSETS...
| > so...
|
| So I enable NEW_INSETS.
|
| If you expect me to understand why though, you'll have to give more details!
| So, why do I need NEW_INSETS to do multiple args properly? No doubt, you have
| a picture of how/why the code will be?

Just for natbib this will not be needed, but for the more general case
where we want to use the optional arg on captions, sectionheadings,
etc. we need a "input field" where we can use the "full" power of the
LyX canvas.

F.ex. for sectionheadings

\chapter[optional short title]{full size title}

We can do (perhaps, other options exist) this in LyX with a sectioning
inset that contains by default one insettext and potentially one more
for the optional arg.

        Lgb