Kornel Benko wrote:

> The result is that cmake part misses
> Makefile.in
> automake misses
> lib/fonts/*.sfd (11 files)
> lib/images/ipa/*.svgz (30 files)
> lib/images/oxygen/*.svgz (88 files)
> src/mathed/InsetMathXYArrow.{cpp,h}
> 3rdparty/boost/libs/regex/src/{icu,usinstances,wc_regex_traits}.cpp
>
> There are also many files in cmake-tar which are only for tests and not
> important. But the automake missed files are more than serious IMHO.

Not all missing files are a problem. InsetMathXYArrow is dead code and the
.sfd files are left out on purpose as well (only usable by font experts).

The icons and the regex files are indeed a serious problem. The icons should
be fixed now, this was simply a wrong style of using variables. I'll take
care for the regex files later, but what I do not understand is how the
official windows build could succeed without these files (because of
http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/9373). I fear that (again) the official
installers were produced from git and not from an unpacked .tar.gz. Or bug
9373 is magically fixed and nobody noticed.

Georg