Kornel Benko wrote:

> Am Dienstag, 14. Juni 2016 um 22:37:58, schrieb Georg Baum
>
>> The icons and the regex files are indeed a serious problem. The icons
>> should be fixed now, this was simply a wrong style of using variables.
>
> It does not look like that. Even after ./autogen.sh and configure.

For me the oxygen stuff was missing completely, but now I saw that you added
some missing icons. Thanks.

>> I'll take
>> care for the regex files later, but what I do not understand is how the
>> official windows build could succeed without these files (because of
>> http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/9373). I fear that (again) the official
>> installers were produced from git and not from an unpacked .tar.gz. Or
>> bug 9373 is magically fixed and nobody noticed.
>>

> I do not understand either.

I fixed the boost packaging. Maybe the windows build did work depsite the
missing files, at least one was definitely not used.

> Some files are distributed in automake, which we do not want I suppose
> development/lyxserver/perl/LyX-Client-0.01.tar.gz
> development/lyxserver/perl/LyX-Polite-0.01.tar.gz
> src/client/lyxclient.cpp (what is this?)

The last one must be a local file (not in git). You see why I want explicit
lists? ;-)

Georg