Le 24/10/2016 à 22:55, Uwe Stöhr a écrit :
Am 24.10.2016 um 00:38 schrieb Guillaume Munch:

You are not being rude at all, in fact you are quite polite.

OK. I felt I was rude. I thought about it and began to update the docs when I
realized what an impact these renaming have. Then I searched the Wiki and
googled around. The source code window is referenced all over the place a lot.

As the wiki uses flat files (as opposite to sql architecture), you might
 * retrieve the wiki pages through ftp
 * make a global substitution
 * upload the updated stuff (only the modified pages)
I see one drawback: the changes will not appear in the history, but these are "Minor changes".

I can do it when the time comes if you like, if I have the ftp access to the
site.

--
Jean-Pierre