I mean we need to think about a sensible UI instead of cluttering the
dialog with three more line widgets. And I think we should not attempt to
push in one feature after the other at this point, but rather focus on
stabilizing and finishing LyX 2.3.

More precisely, the dialog gets oversized by this addition, the widgets are
not lined up sensibly, and I also think they should go into some "Advanced
settings" sub-dialog that only shows up when fontspec is actually used and
that gives some sensible structure.

But as I said, I do not think now is the right time, since this needs more
thought.

Jürgen