Le 08/06/2017 à 18:11, Kornel Benko a écrit :
Am Donnerstag, 8. Juni 2017 um 02:34:46, schrieb Pavel Sanda <sa...@lyx.org>
Kornel Benko wrote:
commit 6a4a88e98afbb9555f502d6aebef1f0ae84cff31
Author: Kornel Benko <kor...@lyx.org>
Date:   Wed Jun 7 18:27:32 2017 +0200

    Overtake layout translations from fi.po, ja.po, zh_CN.po

I guess you should make the translators aware of these changes
(if they were aware that those changes will be changed in pdf output).

Yes, I will.

Dear Translators, could you please check that the changes in
lib/layouttranslations
are correct in respect to pdf-output?

French does not seem to be concerned by this call, but I reviewed one more time the file and I have a doubt about the translation of

        "Listings[[List of Listings]]"

Does this refer to the word "Listings" as it appears in the List of Listings (as the double brackets indicate usually in the po file), or to the "List of Listings" phrase itself ?

My current transltion is

        "Listings[[List of Listings]]" "Liste des listings"

Maybe I should change this to

        "Listings[[List of Listings]]" "Listings"

BTW, the translation seems inconsistent in this respect along the different languages, as far as I can understand.

--
Jean-Pierre