Am Sa., 7. März 2020 um 09:11 Uhr schrieb Yu Jin <technikma...@gmail.com>:

> So as far as I can see I should do following:
> First update the dependencies with the portable imagemagick.
> For stable: remove the registry writing part for imagemagick.
> For master change the main registry key from "...\LyX${APP_VERSION}" to
> "...\LyX\${APP_VERSION}".
> Finally update the readme and extend with description on how to update the
> dependencies.
> Is this ok with everybody?

Here is the first patch, I fixed some nsis errors I got, added code for a
64 bit installer and removed the registry hacking for imagemagick.
This is meant for both master and 2.3.x

@Riki, I also uploaded the updated dependencies (containing the portable
imagemagick) to my drive. If you upload these to the ftp server, I could
update the compile description for windows with the new link.

Eugene