Hi Pavel,

Op 01-09-2020 om 18:13 schreef Pavel Sanda:
On Tue, Sep 01, 2020 at 05:46:10PM +0200, Cor Blom wrote:
As far as I can see the esint fonts are
working nicely in LyX.

Hi Cor, would you mind posting your screenshot of
lib/fonts/test/check_glyphs.lyx
with Tools>Preferences>Display>Instant preview off?

Pavel

I have made two screenshots, one with the fonts from texlive enabled (with-texfonts) and the other disabled (without-texfonts through fontconfig.

This is on openSUSE Tumbelweed with Qt 5.15 and texlive 2020 with latest lyx-git compiled in the same way as the official openSUSE rpm.

I can text also on openSUSE Leap 15.2 with Qt 5.12 and texlive 2017,

I see a clear difference and it seems the result is better when I have disable the fonts from texlive. I cannot change the default system setting on openSUSE, though: texfonts will be available by default.

I hope this helps.

For others interested: the rpms can be found here:

https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/cornelisbb:/lyx-unstable/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/

(although it may take some time before they're published there).

Regards,

Cor