On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Asger K. Alstrup Nielsen wrote:

> Allan, I don't have a Unix system handy, so maybe you could generate
> the docs and post them somewhere for me to have a look?

Okay.  I finally had time.  I managed to leave in the unfinished and now
out of date GenericController stuff.  This is superceded by a
DialogController design -- slightly more specific that GenericController
and with a slightly different interface mainly because of the creation of
the StateMachineEngine.

So take the Generic Controller stuff with a grain of salt.  The
StateMachineXxxxxx stuff is unchanged from last week.  I haven't had a
chance to look at it in that time.

So where is it then?
        http://www.devel.lyx.org/~rae/state-machine/

or get the lot at: