On Tue, 8 May 2001, Angus Leeming wrote:
> Allan, could you bundle in the souce code code too (or just post those .h
> files to me).

Sorry about that I thought I'd put a separate bundle up already and
mentioned it before.  You can get the headers etc. at:

        http://www.devel.lyx.org/~rae/StateMachine.tar.gz

this doesn't include the generated doxygen docs.  I also haven't touched
it for at least three weeks.  Probably a good time to review it all again.
Especially the GenericController stuff which is actually about two
revisions behind what is (or at least was) in my head.

Allan. (ARRae)