On Monday 30 July 2001 15:07, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Angus> On Monday 30 July 2001 14:38, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
> >> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> >>
> >> * ControlFloat.h: add a != operator for FloatParams. Lars, how did
> >> you get this to compile!!!
> >>
> >> * ControlMinipage.[Ch]: uncommented someone's commenting out of
> >> operator != for MinipageParams. Who's changing stuff and not
> >> compiling?
> >>
> >> What compiler are you using? I gues the stdlibc++ is faulte and is
> >> requireing too much. (a != operator is not really needed)
>
> Angus> Really? You mean that libstdc++ should supply an operator!=?
> Angus> Here's the problem code anyway:
>
> Angus> template <class Inset, class Params> void ControlInset<Inset,
> Angus> Params>::apply() { if (inset_ && params() !=
> Angus> getParams(*inset_)) }
>
> The problem cxx has with the code is that one operand is const and the
> other one is not.

Funny. This I do not see; must be your newer, better compiler. Is the correct
fix for this to provide two params() mathods in ControlInset?

template <class Inset, class Params>
class ControlInset : public ControlConnectBD
{
public:
        /// Allow the View access to the local copy.
        Params & params();
        ///
        Params const & params() const;
};