On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 09:50:38AM +0000, Angus Leeming wrote:

> If the problem is getting the keypresses back to the minibuffer, then why not
> pass the current "input" of the minibuffer to the DropDown::selection and
> store it internally as input_. Then on keypresses do something like:

this is the something icky I was referring to.

> > I really wouldn't bother spending your precious lyx hours on this
> > particular bug :)
>
> ;-) I'm not the only one irritated by current behaviour, me thinks!

well the only minor problem with current behaviour is that you don't
get a highlighted item when you click on one (xforms bugs notwithstanding)

regards
john

--
"I went to set up a Yahoo ID for my dog. (Don't ask, but the DOG'S email was
cluttering my inbox)."