Angus Leeming wrote:

> On Friday 01 March 2002 12:27 pm, R. Lahaye wrote:
> >
> > I suppose this is a general problem with the conversion mechanism
> > and exporting latex, isn't it?
> >
> > As it is now, the latex file is unusable.
>
> Maybe. Maybe the fault is with you.
>
> You need to define also a converter from agr to eps. Have you done so?
>
> Run -dbg graphics to see what lyx is doing.

Now you are confusing me terribly!
The one and only thing I actually have defined for my agr files,
IS a converter from agr to eps. That's all I've got.

With that -dbg option I get, when I export to LaTeX:

[...]
filetools(getExtFromContents)
        Couldn't find a known Type!
        will use ext or a "user" defined format
don't unzip file or export latex/home/lahaye/figures/newfig.agr
[...]

Any idea what's going wrong here?
It appears that the 'filetools'-thing works for LyX itself, but
not for exporting.....or something like that.

Regards,
Rob.