Andre> On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 12:20:14PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
Andre> wrote:
Steven> - Search-and-Find/Replace scrolls through the document while
Steven> searching, i.e., the cursor seems to run through the whole
Steven> document word-by-word, which makes it extremely slow;
>>  Yes, s/r is not very good in 1.2.0. We have a patch to improve
>> things, but I do not think it will be in 1.2.1.

Andre> I am personally undecided here. Although the patch is big, it
Andre> fixes a big problem.

If I get reports of heavy testing before 1.2.1 is released I can add
it. Otherwise, It will go in 1.2.2.