felix> Felix Kurth ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) entered the following feedback
felix> message on the LyX home page:
felix> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

felix> Hi,

felix> there is a bug, new introduced with ver 1.2.0 Math Panel:
felix> Trying to set up a vector with an exponent, in latex you would
felix> write "\vec{a}^{2}" is impossible to set with lyx. Also because
felix> lyx automaticly changes \vec to lyx format it is impossible to
felix> set it by hand...

Did you try to type "\vec a ^2" in mathed?

felix> by the way -lyx- is a realy great prog. But one feature I would
felix> realy be nice... Import a table from asci-file direct into
felix> lyx..

As far as I know, you can already import a tab separated file into a
table and do the right thing.

felix> I know c++ well, so if you give me some hints, i may do the
felix> job... Tell me how to get such a function in the menu, how to
felix> get the table importet at cursor position, Are there developer
felix> resources ?

Well, the main developper resource is the [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailing list. You could consider joining it (you would certainly be
welcome).