>>>>> "er" == er  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

er> Ernesto Rodriguez ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) entered the following
er> feedback message on the LyX home page:

er> Thank you very much for your wonderful program: I have now
er> transitioned completely away from LaTeX when I write my papers.
er> However, I do have a bug report: when I include a "," in math
er> mode, lyx turns invariably into a space: i.e, "," gets turned into
er> "\,". Is there a way to type a "," in math mode?

Helle Ernesto,

I have to admit that I am surprised that such a bug could exist. What
version of LyX do you use? Could you describe precisely the steps you
take?