On Thu, Aug 15, 2002 at 09:12:57AM +0200, Herbert Voss wrote:

> >Preferences:
> >
> >    [x] Do/don't display
> >
> >    Display mode [________]
>

> we have:  one click
> you want: two clicks

No. Amazon patents aside, it is not a matter of number of clicks, or
number of widgets. Such metrics contribute to the equation, but it is
not U = k(N)

> when I write a article/book then I do not know for some images
> what kind of output (b/w - gray - color) maybe the best.
> No problem with current lyx, I switch to different views
> and decide "online" to what I will convert the image later.
> or which one I have to create new.

Why can't you use xdvi for this ? The in lyx display isn't high fidelity
enough anyway.

regards
john
--
"It is unbecoming for young men to utter maxims."
        - Aristotle