On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 11:08:30AM +0100, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
> | Next time please set fixed dates, and if the stuff is not ready, scrap the
> | release plans and let everybody go on.
>
> In this kind of project fixed dates are bad bad bad.

Ok. So next time I'll keep commiting math stuff as I feel appropriate
until you remove my karma. This way I don't feel bad for not fixing broken
stuff and you don't need to set fixed dates.

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)