Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

> Andre Poenitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> | On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 09:34:44AM +0000, Angus Leeming wrote:
> | > Opinions?
> |
> | Good.
>
> I think you should have a look at boost::filesystem and see how that
> fits.

I _knew_ you would say that. Angus buys himself a beer.

My entire point was that our requirements here are _very_ simple. Is the
filename input as relative to the buffer path? If so output it relative to
that path. Always storing it internally as an absolute path guarantees that
we won't screw up as we move an inset between buffers.

That's it. No need for a pile more bloat.

--
Angus