Lars> Angus Leeming <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Lars> | Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
>>> We (I) might eventually do something with this... better would of
>>> course to get all useres to use newer compilers.

Lars> | Sooner rather than later would be good too. I think we all
Lars> value | Jean-Marc's contributions...

Lars> Note that when I do this I do it blind, I do not have gcc 2.96
Lars> available nor 2.95

I understand that. What kind of info would be useful? It seems that
some pointer somewhere points to nothing instead of a stream.