On Thu, 23 Oct 2003, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

> Christian Ridderström <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> | This leaves me with the option to compile Qt myself. Sigh... maybe I'll
> | get around to that someday, or when I absolutely have to.
>
> Is it _that_ bad to use the xforms version?

No, of course not... my latest compile attempt was so that I could help
with testing the speed of rebreaking without cache (or something).
And today I wanted to test if the external inset works on Qt (didn't work
on Xforms). Actually, I'm only using LyX for developing these days since
I'm not writing anything.

> And upgrade to newer RH is always an option.

Not in my case unfortunately (or I'll have to compile on a 300MHz machine
instead of one with 2.2Ghz and two CPUs).

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström                           http://www.md.kth.se/~chr