Michael Schmitt wrote:
Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

Martin> Talking about looks, see the attached.

Looks good, Martin!

--------------------
|some contents here|
----name------------

This would reduce the height of the inset...

You can even do
  some contents here
and avoid the frame altogether.

Ha! That was exactly _my_ idea (about 15 seconds ago) :-)

I think the red frame should be removed, if possible, since (a) it occupies some space and (b) looks too eye-catching.

Too eye-catching is also fixable by changing the color from red to something more neutral like a shade of gray. That way it won't interfere much with reading the text on-screen, but still visible for those occations when we need the information.

I changed the math color from blue to green in my preferences, that way
the math don't stand out so much from the default yellow background.
It is still visible enough though.

Helge Hafting